Content

Majin's Kiss

Majin's Kiss in War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Effect, type, range, area, units, and level.
WOTV Breaking News
Upcoming Unit/Vision Card Release Schedule
update 18/04/2022
English Majins Kiss
Japanese 魔人のくちづけ

Stats

Ability TypeCommand Command
Effect TypeMagic Magic
EffectChance of Inflicting Paralyze/Petrify on target.
TP20
UseLimit4

Range Area

LargeRange3Area1
Range Height2
Area Height0

Effect at Max Level

Max Effect (at Lv.20)Paralyze Inflict Chance: 20% (Paralysis Chance: 80%), Petrify Chance: 10%

Useful Link: Ability Guide, JP Guide: How to Farm JP

Acquired By

Dark Fina

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

Another noob.
The people saying she not 15 is the pedos...they want more underage loli lolololol
So trash, they better give all the shards atleast.
> Go to the latest comments

QA

Another Game Site