Content

Steel Engine of Annihilation, Omega

Steel Engine of Annihilation, Omega in wotvffbe. Stats, effect, party ability, and event.
WOTV Breaking News
Tidus Review
update 12/04/2021

Table of contents

Steel Engine of Annihilation, Omega
EnglishSteel Engine of Annihilation, Omega
Japanese滅尽鉄騎オメガ
RarityUR
Cost80
AcquisionSummon
Time LimitedNo
Release Date (JP)2020 Dec
Release Date (GL)2021 Apr

Max Stats

4★, Lv.99

HP276DEF--
TP--SPR5
AP--DEX--
ATK142AGI3
MAG--Luck--
EffectsAGI+8%
Additional Effect(Dark-type units only) Light Res Up, Max HP Up
Party AbilitySlash ATK+35・MAX HP+13% for Dark Units
Additional Party Ability at Max LevelMagic Res+20 for Dark Units

Events

Comments

Anonymous
Anyone from JP test if the Fenrir Party ability stacks with the Max Party Ability for Dark users?
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
It doesn't stack, only the highest value applies.
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
Dang...thanks for the heads up
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
You are welcome friend
<< Anonymous
Starwolf 11days ago Reply
It does stack 100% with duane VC duane is atk% this is slash atk% and duane is magic attack res% and this is mag res%
Anonymous
Broken, especially on Gold Sterne
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
Wrong. Duane vc is slash attack not general attack
<< Anonymous
Anonymous Reply
It wont stack with Duane's vc
<< Anonymous
LookItUp 10days ago Reply
Sorry buddy but you are wrong. I have the card. its 35% general attack not slash. it will stack
<< Anonymous
Graveinvite 2days ago Reply
JP Duane card is different from Global.
Anonymous 17days ago
Stack!! Party ability and additional Party ability is different it mean if u have Duane VC max u can get 12% magic Ressist and u have This Omega +20% magic Ressist it will be total +32% Magic Ressist just for Dark unit Only (non Dark unit just get 12% magic ressist from duane VC and dont get anything from Omega VC)
<< Anonymous
Anonymous 12days ago Reply
I don't think it stacks. Each unit in the party will recieve the best buff of each other card (so 20% magic resist for Dark units, and 12% magic resist for other units)
Anonymous 28days ago
this is 🔥in ridiculous wtf flat agi and agi%
<< Anonymous
Anonymous 27days ago Reply
Yeah it does seem kind of low
Anonymous
poor translation

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

Dark = Black Rose of the Battlefield Light = scion of house Beoulve Seems like there will b...
damn she's hot
DarkHeaven Guild ID: 2773362997 Statue: 6/5.5/6/6 Guild League: Diamond Members: 29/30 Rec...
That'll be lv50 and +5 for the max value. The lower value is for the +5 imsmr
> Go to the latest comments

QA

Another Game Site