Content

Hush

Hush Name ability in wotvffbe. Stats, effect, range, area, reaction chance, and units.
WOTV Breaking News
Upcoming Unit/Vision Card Release Schedule
update 09/03/2022
English Hush
Japanese 黙遅

Stats

Ability TypeCommand Command
Effect TypeMagic Magic
EffectChance of inflicting status ailments (Silence/Slow) on targets within range for 3 turns.
TP20
UseLimit3

Range & Level

LargeRange3CrossArea5
Range Height1
Area Height1

Effect at Max Level

Max Effect (at Lv.20)Inflict Silence Chance: 25%, Inflict Slow Chance: 25% (Speed: -50%)

Useful Link: Ability Guide, JP Guide: How to Farm JP

Acquired by

Lanan

Comments

Commens and feedback

Recommend

Ranking

Comments (updated every hour)

Wait 4 years later, probably
This spear come along with oberon release. Just wait sometimes recipe appears on shop & whim...
Perhaps You need to lower her bravery 60 or lower. It work for me to prevent missile type unit to...
No idea, is seems resnick, ayaka or yuna doesnt even need this. Id think this staff is useful fo...
> Go to the latest comments

QA

Another Game Site